Base of Levorg original and modded flash files

Gilgamesh9000

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 2017 JDM
Hi guys, I have collecting free online base of ECU firmware files from different markets, original updates and so on.
There are cruise limit modded JDM files which I already done. Also I can disable top speed limit.
As you know, the JDM cars has cruise limit of 114 km/h up to August 2017, and 135 km/h for facelift after. Top speed is 180 km/h limited.
Eyesight cruise limit can be set to 139 and 144kmh respectively. I can modify your files by request.
Here is link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19aJqX_frkh3aaJ6yRrKS7CBHqDr9PlrR?usp=sharing

Feel free to participate, you can send me your original or modded files. Also I'm seeking original updates base from ssm4 (subaru select monitor) - for Japan and Australian markets. Only files needed.

Gilgamesh9000

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 2017 JDM
You can absolutely safe download (read) your flash from ECU by EcuFlash software which working with Openport adapter by OBD2 diagnostic port.
For writing flash you should use another software, for example universal flasher PcmFlash with module 16 Subaru Hitachi which also can be used with Openport adapter or any other J2534 adapter. Be aware, adapter should be good enough for safe flashing.

data_bloke

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg GT-S
Hi. I'm planning on taking my car to the tuner sometime soon. Can you advise the hex codes to look for and change to remove the speed limit in JDM 2.0 spec vehicles ? Thanks.