Bristol UK

Arkatee

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6 GT, Forester SF, Mazda MX5
Picked up a 2017 1.6 GT today, eyesight model. STI wheels and body kit. This is my 7th successive Subaru, my last was an '09 Outback 3.0R. I'm looking forward to getting to know it.

nicodache

Welcome here. Nice combo, the wheels & white paint. Not sure I'd be able to keep this clean myself (#lazydache), but it sure looks dope :)

Ghost_HTX

Nice combo - the gloss black mirrors and roof are on my to do list too.

So, whats your take on the Levorg so far, then?

Arkatee

Vehicle(s)
Nice combo - the gloss black mirrors and roof are on my to do list too.

So, whats your take on the Levorg so far, then?
Black roof is a vinyl wrap. Mirrors painted. So far, I'm liking it a lot. The engine is a peach, CVT is great. It's over-wheeled with 18x8.5 and 245 tyres - they tramline a bit, and are heavy. Looking for some 17x7.5 that are nice and light. RPF1s maybe?

Garth Vader

Nice mate! I like the look of the STi's.

I got the Levorg in the divorce and so rather than repair all the alloys the ex kerbed, I'm thinking that new wheels will be the first mod.

Used to live in Briz and still visit a fair bit, I'll keep an eye out :)

Arkatee

Vehicle(s)
Nice mate! I like the look of the STi's.

I got the Levorg in the divorce and so rather than repair all the alloys the ex kerbed, I'm thinking that new wheels will be the first mod.

Used to live in Briz and still visit a fair bit, I'll keep an eye out :)
I've now got lightweight 17 x 7.5 with 225/50 tyres. My STI wheels with good Avon tyres are now surplus if you're interested? Also the splitter, side skirts and rear under spoiler.

samlux

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT-S Forester XT
I've now got lightweight 17 x 7.5 with 225/50 tyres. My STI wheels with good Avon tyres are now surplus if you're interested? Also the splitter, side skirts and rear under spoiler.
Is any of that still available mate? Ive just bought a Levorg and I’m from Oxfordshire