Colors

petergun

And the paint colour codes

Ice silver metallic : paint code G1U (the new silver)

Tze Galaxy Blue Silica : paint code E8H

Crystal Black Silica : paint code D4S

Crystal White Pearl : paint code K1X (indeed, it is the new white)

Blue Steel Grey Metallic : still looking for paint code

Dark gray metallic : paint code 61K

Lightning Red : paint code C7P

Last edited:

genrex

I'll take Tze Galaxy Blue Silica! Always wanted a subie with WRB.

Edit: After checking out more pics, BSGM would be my close second!

Last edited:

mtskibum16

Hmmmm....To keep my tradition, I think I'd have to go Ice Silver Metallic (closest to CGM) but DGM might take my vote. My list would be:
ISM=DGM>TGBS>CBS>BSGM>LR>CWP

I'm not usually a red fan, but I watched a video of a red 2015 WRX (with nameless exhaust) and it looks pretty good. Wouldn't buy it, but it looks good. I'll leave this hear so you can hear what the Levorg will sound like :)

chanomatik

Blue Steel is calling my name, but I've owned a WRB STI and have always wanted to own a red car. I figure a red Levorg would allow me to get away with murder. I also like the newer silver colors.

petergun

Looking further into the Tze Galaxy Blue Silica, it is certainly not the WR Blue Pearl, as the colour exists side-by-side on BRZ in Japan.

Then the deduction is that Tze is simply the Galaxy Blue Silica, code E8H, my favorite and naturally not available in Canada or US on the BRZ anymore.

It is a classy colour.

genrex

Good to know. I'd still probably go that direction. Would have to see it in person, on the Levorg, first!

mtskibum16

Looking further into the Tze Galaxy Blue Silica, it is certainly not the WR Blue Pearl, as the colour exists side-by-side on BRZ in Japan.

Then the deduction is that Tze is simply the Galaxy Blue Silica, code E8H, my favorite and naturally not available in Canada or US on the BRZ anymore.

It is a classy colour.
It is a nice looking color!

chanomatik

It appears that Subaru is addressing the paint quality, finally?
http://www.subaru.jp/levorg/levorg/design/exterior.html

Quality of paint Revu~ogu
In order to appeal to the viewer a sense of security beauty, and robustness,, Revu~ogu was sticking out also the quality of the paint. The unevenness is reduced by as well as adopting the new material clear (transparent) layer, to increase the thickness of the layer. I realized the three-dimensional sense of smooth, high body paint texture.

Ghost_HTX

Just a wee comment, it turns out the Galaxy Blue mentioned here is actually Lapis Blue Pearl. Trust me, as my Lapis Blue Levorg now has Galaxy Blue touch up paint on it and it looks silly.

mouldyoldtoastbag

Vehicle(s)
2017 Levorg
The blue steel grey is 2 colours in one. On bright sunny days its a vibrant silvery blue and on dull days its a non metallicy looking grey blue.
The colour code is K5X

Ghost_HTX

After looking around, it seems that E8H Galaxy Blue Silica was never offered on the Levorg, only K3X Lapis Blue Pearl. The Lapis Blue is a little darker, with less metal flake and a little further towards purple.