Drivers window control not working

Not As Advertised

Vehicle(s)
Levorg
Hello fellow lemon owners!!!
My levorg has been going through batteries like Barry White screwing his groupies. This time around my drivers window control panel will not operate any windows including the drivers window. "reprogramming" my windows (like that normal!!!!) does not work.
Can anyone suggest a work around to reprogram the unusable drivers window?

Cheers in advance and Subaru have really dropped their reputation here as reliable well constructed vehicles. Engine is awesome, almost everything else is trash.

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
I agree, any thing that is not factory been added? I have not seen anyone else complain about this issue? Maybe a stupid question but the interior lights including the boot light have not been left on? Maybe put a multimeter on the battery and if it is draining as fast as you say then start pulling some fuses abs see if that stops it? Look for any mods that are not factory and disconnect them.

Best of luck

nicodache

Considering OP also complains about driver windows issues, maybe the driver window control button is defective, and the culprit in current draw, causing battery issues in the first place ?