Floating Caliper Brake Upgrade with Standard GT-S Wheels

Stockysan

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT-S
OK, after my last post went so viral (0 replies), I might try another method of improving my brakes:

Does anyone have experience with fitting these, which seem to be designed with floating calipers (as per original brakes, no pistons on the outside of the rotor, so much less likely to cause a clash with the wheels) but more pistons and a larger rotor?:

If so, could you let me know your experience? I don't have a problem with the wheels on my 2016 GT-S, except that I want to fit more braking power in there. So I am after the best setup I can get without buying new wheels.

Andrew

Stockysan

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT-S
Are you planning to also upgrade the rear calipers, or fit a brake bias adjusting system ?
Well the brake bias is currently way to far back at the moment so I will wait and see how it is after the new fronts are in, it might be better for all I know. I think there are loads of options for the rear, it doesn’t need as much braking power there but has just as much space as the front for discs and calipers.

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
If you contact k sport they should be able to advise

Stockysan

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT-S
If you contact k sport they should be able to advise
K Sport have no experience with Levorgs. I think they will be fine on the hub / suspension side because they know about WRXs, but they don't seem to have a template measurement system like Ceika etc, so can't be sure about clearance on the wheel side.

Stockysan

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT-S
Nah it got a bit too hard. Maybe I should look into changing the bias instead, that is what is really annoying me under hard braking