Here is mine!

Parian

I never get bored looking at the Levorg... nice ride there mate ;)

Even though i know what you have done to your vehicle, any chance you could put up a summery for others and even links to upgrades you've done... Cheers :)

ozkan bicer

I never get bored looking at the Levorg... nice ride there mate ;)

Even though i know what you have done to your vehicle, any chance you could put up a summery for others and even links to upgrades you've done... Cheers :)
Well, I havent done anything crazy to my car but here is a list of the mods I have done so far:
1-Rally armor mud flaps, yes they are red and I like them a lot. 2015+ WRX ones fit with minor modification.
2-Subaru door protection foil carbon patterns on it. Just a dealer option.
3- A mushroom type open filter by K&N https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01MQ43JW8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AN1VRQENFRJN5
4-TDI tuning chip: https://www.tdi-tuning.co.uk/car_and_van_petrol_tuning_boxes/subaru_/levorg_/16_gts_167_bhp__170_ps__125_kw/subaru_levorg_16_gts_167_bhp_170_ps_125_kw_crtd4_multichannel_petrol_tuning_box_chip_P11518.html
5- Subaru rain guards for windows. Again a dealer option.
6- Window roll up/down module with mirror folder: a plug and play device designed for Levorg. You can contact me for details on this.
7-Mirror tilt module: when I put my car in reverse, the right-hand side mirror tilts so that I can see whats behind the car better. Again contact me for this.
8- Speed sensitive door locking module: when I reach 15km/h the doors of the car will lock automatically. I had this in my 2011 Ssangyong pickup and find it convenient in a city like Istanbul.
9- I changed the whole sound system and here is what ı have now:
HU: Pioneer F77 DAB navigation Unit
Amplifier: Pioneer 7400D
Sub: A 12 inch Sony
Speakers: Sony xs-GS 1621 series.
10- I have also swapped all the interior and outside light bulbs including turn signals. They are all LEDs now.
11- I am trying to get a stage 1 software upgrade from a Taiwanese tuner but he is too busy to answer me.

thats all for now.

SkyBeam

Dammit, I would so much love to have these. Unfortunately they don't seem to be street legal and approved.
Are they officially announced as DRL? I only found some offers advertising them as "LED accessory liners" but not officially stating DRL (in terms of brightness and ECE88 regulations which of course won't apply for JDM models).

I got myself the chargespeed LED turn indicators too but they look very genuine and I am thinking about getting them approved (unfortunatly it would cost me ~$1000).

So right now I am using Osram LEDriving FOG for DRL which at least got the same white color as the low beam LEDs and include fog lights as well.

Starblind

You have the link for the WRX grill? I had read that they don't fit the Levorg...obviously I read wrong.

ozkan bicer

Dammit, I would so much love to have these. Unfortunately they don't seem to be street legal and approved.
Are they officially announced as DRL? I only found some offers advertising them as "LED accessory liners" but not officially stating DRL (in terms of brightness and ECE88 regulations which of course won't apply for JDM models).

I got myself the chargespeed LED turn indicators too but they look very genuine and I am thinking about getting them approved (unfortunatly it would cost me ~$1000).

So right now I am using Osram LEDriving FOG for DRL which at least got the same white color as the low beam LEDs and include fog lights as well.
I do not know about street legal issue but they are not extremely bright, so I would think that they are OK.

AKKO

I negotiated the JDM grille option at the time of sale to negate that issue. ;-)

But your right looking at JapanParts the WRX grille options are much cheaper!

Attachments

SkyBeam

they are not extremely bright
That's exactly the issue. I think they are not bright enough to be used as street-legal DRL here. And without approval (I guess there is no "RL" and circled E sign stamped on the glass) they cannot be approved here. It's also not allowed to mount accessory lights as the number of lights of each type is strictly regulated, as well as color, brightness, visibility angle... just crazy.

I have to live with my Osram LEDriving Fog which replace the stock DRL and are even cheaper than the genuine LED fog lights Subaru offers here for $600.

moojy

Well, I havent done anything crazy to my car but here is a list of the mods I have done so far:

6- Window roll up/down module with mirror folder: a plug and play device designed for Levorg. You can contact me for details on this.
7-Mirror tilt module: when I put my car in reverse, the right-hand side mirror tilts so that I can see whats behind the car better. Again contact me for this.

thats all for now.
Can you give me some details on the mirror tilt and fold devices you used please Ozkan?