Hi from South Yorkshire

NeilC

Vehicle(s)
2019 Levorg 2.0
Hi

Traded my brilliant but tired Outback 3.0Rn for a 2019 Levorg a couple of weeks ago. All good so far, really enjoying the car.

I have a few questions but I'll see what the search turns up.

Cheers

Neil

Attachments

Andyk

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT 2.0 - Renault Wind
That's probably doubled the amount of Levorgs :) in South Yorkshire now there are 2...

Welcome to the site and I know you will love the car. I will keep an eye out for you. I have a blue one and in Doncaster regularly.

Andy

NeilC

Vehicle(s)
2019 Levorg 2.0
Welcome aboard! Is it the 2.0l n/a?
It is yes. We wanted as new and low mileage as possible within our budget which ruled out most of the turbos. The only turbo that would've fitted what we wanted was 200 miles away and we didn't have a spare day to go and view it.

That's probably doubled the amount of Levorgs :) in South Yorkshire now there are 2...

Welcome to the site and I know you will love the car. I will keep an eye out for you. I have a blue one and in Doncaster regularly.

Andy
Indeed, Subaru's in general seem to be rare these days. The dealer said people just don't seem to understand what they are. I have seen a few of your posts from searching for information on towbars and spare wheels. Really useful :cool: Hopefully see you about.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes.

JMClavorg

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Lavorg GT , Subaru Impreza WRX STI PPP
Welcome, I'm in West Yorkshire so not too far away

NeilC

Vehicle(s)
2019 Levorg 2.0
Welcome, I'm in West Yorkshire so not too far away
:) I was in Huddersfield on Saturday and saw a pale blue Levorg - bit random but could that have been you? It's the only other Levorg I've seen on the road. I was heading out from Appleyards towards Dewsbury to Charlottes jersey ice cream as a reward for my youngest who had been very patient while I messed about with roof bars.

JMClavorg

Vehicle(s)
:) I was in Huddersfield on Saturday and saw a pale blue Levorg - bit random but could that have been you? It's the only other Levorg I've seen on the road. I was heading out from Appleyards towards Dewsbury to Charlottes jersey ice cream as a reward for my youngest who had been very patient while I messed about with roof bars.
It could well have been mines pale blue , I was at Roundhey park in the afternoon then Costco before going home to Wakefield , I have a private reg L8JMC , I like Charlotte's ice cream we get up there fairly regularly. It's a great view out the back there too .
There is another near me the same colour on a 16 reg but no splitter or side skirts.

Attachments

NeilC

Vehicle(s)
2019 Levorg 2.0
That's nice! I really like that colour. I think it was a 19 plate so I guess it wasn't you.

The ice cream was good, along with bacon sanwiches and twisty roads we had an enjoyable day. :cool:

JMClavorg

Vehicle(s)
Nahh , definitely not me then lol , yeah I do like the colour, I've a friend with a black one and they look great in that too

Andyk

Vehicle(s)
Hi

Traded my brilliant but tired Outback 3.0Rn for a 2019 Levorg a couple of weeks ago. All good so far, really enjoying the car.

I have a few questions but I'll see what the search turns up.

Cheers

Neil
Neil

How are you finding your Levorg after the first month?

Andy

NeilC

Vehicle(s)
2019 Levorg 2.0
We've done 1900 miles and are really enjoying it. The only annoying thing is the manual is for the turbo model and doesn't tell me what the 3 buttons on the rear view mirror do! There's been the odd occasion where I've missed the performance of my old 3.0 Outback but I'm not missing the mpg or VED.

I'm on the lookout for a spare wheel and want to get a towbar in the new year.

Andyk

Vehicle(s)
P.M. me with your e-mail address and I can scan and e-mail the relevant part of the manual for the rear view mirror if you want.

Spare wheel was easy to do and the Mazda 6 sport wheel is a direct fit. You should be able to pick one up with a tyre pretty cheap on Ebay.

The best deal I could find on the towbar was a witter as I wanted a detachable one. I'm very pleased with the Witter one as it is totally hidden when not in use. https://www.towbarandtrailercentre.com/witter-subaru-levorg-sports-tourer-estate-2015-2021-detachable-swan-neck-towbar-su42q.html

Arkatee

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6 GT, Forester SF, Mazda MX5
We've done 1900 miles and are really enjoying it. The only annoying thing is the manual is for the turbo model and doesn't tell me what the 3 buttons on the rear view mirror do! There's been the odd occasion where I've missed the performance of my old 3.0 Outback but I'm not missing the mpg or VED.

I'm on the lookout for a spare wheel and want to get a towbar in the new year.
I came to the Levorg from an Outback 3.0 too, and agree about fuel and VED. I have less of a performance deficit though.
I got a Brink tow bar and fitted it myself, everything comes apart easily, and more important, goes back together easily too.

Mine's a turbo, and has the auto dimming mirror. I have it on all the time, it works well. Here's the relevant bit from my manual:

Attachments

NeilC

Vehicle(s)
2019 Levorg 2.0
I came to the Levorg from an Outback 3.0 too, and agree about fuel and VED. I have less of a performance deficit though.
I got a Brink tow bar and fitted it myself, everything comes apart easily, and more important, goes back together easily too.

Mine's a turbo, and has the auto dimming mirror. I have it on all the time, it works well. Here's the relevant bit from my manual:
Thank's I'll check out Brink too.