Hullo from Radelaide SA

greasy_e94

Vehicle(s)
WK Statesman, PK Ranger
Ever since levorgs became a thing I've always wanted one.
The time came to sell the ute and I was in the market for something in a wagon form and still have some pep in its step, xt foresters or 6 cylinder outback's and levorgs.
Turns out people that buy foresters and outback's must get in it and drive it non stop till they sell it! Hard to find with low kms and good nic.
Anyways, found a super clean levorg within budget and decent kms. Very happy with my purchase. Looking at a tune and cat back at some point and then eventually swap out the bilstein noodles for some MCAs. Gfb BOV already in the mail:p I need some sort of indication that there is a turbo lol engine and induction is so quiet on these things!
Chrome delete done by previous owner which suits it nicely with the spec B kit.

Attachments

Lenny Thompson

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg and 2022 WRX wagon
Ever since levorgs became a thing I've always wanted one.
The time came to sell the ute and I was in the market for something in a wagon form and still have some pep in its step, xt foresters or 6 cylinder outback's and levorgs.
Turns out people that buy foresters and outback's must get in it and drive it non stop till they sell it! Hard to find with low kms and good nic.
Anyways, found a super clean levorg within budget and decent kms. Very happy with my purchase. Looking at a tune and cat back at some point and then eventually swap out the bilstein noodles for some MCAs. Gfb BOV already in the mail:p I need some sort of indication that there is a turbo lol engine and induction is so quiet on these things!
Chrome delete done by previous owner which suits it nicely with the spec B kit.
Looks clean, how many Km’s ? How does it drive with Goodyear tyres? Mine still has the factory fitted Dunlops on black Spec B wheels, they are a trusted brand, but seem to be very ‘road noisy’. I’ve just picked a spare set of standard Vorg rims with Pirelli rubber , so will be interesting to see how they ride.

greasy_e94

Vehicle(s)
WK Statesman, PK Ranger
Looks clean, how many Km’s ? How does it drive with Goodyear tyres? Mine still has the factory fitted Dunlops on black Spec B wheels, they are a trusted brand, but seem to be very ‘road noisy’. I’ve just picked a spare set of standard Vorg rims with Pirelli rubber , so will be interesting to see how they ride.
Its done 76,000, the Good Years seem decent although road noise is definitely there. I think combo of low profile plus the extra cabin room in a wagon plus i think i have heard people say vorgs are road noisy in general. Probably more so than i expected. Quickly made me realise I probably wont splurge on an audio system like i usually do with cars. I think id need to add 100 kgs of sound deadening lol Id be curious to see if you notice a difference with standard rims etc, let me know.