Installed Hi-Power SPEC-L II exhaust

twlevorg

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 2.0
Just installed the HKS Hi-Power SPEC-L II catback exhaust on my levorg 2.0 today.

If you're looking for an exhaust on a daily driver then it might be a good option. It adds some nice sound when accelerating - kinda deep and a little throaty, but it's silent when idling and I haven't noticed any drone on the highway. But if you're looking for something loud you could look for something else though as it's still a little quiet.

Overall pretty happy with it.

IMG_1495.jpg
IMG_1497-(1).jpg
IMG_1482-(1).jpg
IMG_1483-(1).jpg

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Nice, what did they charge you to install it? Just curious how much I saved doing mine on my garage floor lol

twlevorg

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 2.0
I got it installed at the main HKS dealer in Taipei. RRP was $53,500 NTD + $1,000 NTD for installation, but they did it all for $50,000. That's about $1,660 USD / £1,375 GBP. Had seen adverts for them a bit cheaper online but they all seemed like bait-and-switch scams as nobody actually had this model in stock when I called, so i went direct to the main dealer instead.

Edit - just a quick update, there's definitely some drone on the motorway above 60mph hah. Nothing unbearable but if you regularly commute on a motorway it might get annoying.

Last edited: