Levorg from the Caribbean

mando345

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 2.0 GT-S. Subaru impreza GC8 sti
Hi all, I've ordered a JDM spec MY15 Levorg GT-S and had it for a little over the month as my daily driver. I am very happy with the car on how it drives and handle well. I was worried about the ride quality cause of what I was reading online with the Bilstein setup that came with it. Fortunately it came with KYB Extage suspension and slotted rotors already on it and the ride quality is quite decent. I did a few visual upgrades to it for now but planning on adding more down the line.
So far I have:

Avid1 06 18x8.5 +35mm offset rims to flush in with the fender
Spec b style front lip, side skirts, and rear pods
Blitz strut bar

I do plan on doing a few more things to it but keeping it strictly a daily

Attachments

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Hi all, I've ordered a JDM spec MY15 Levorg GT-S and had it for a little over the month as my daily driver. I am very happy with the car on how it drives and handle well. I was worried about the ride quality cause of what I was reading online with the Bilstein setup that came with it. Fortunately it came with KYB Extage suspension and slotted rotors already on it and the ride quality is quite decent. I did a few visual upgrades to it for now but planning on adding more down the line.
So far I have:

Blitz strut bar

Welcome Mando
Those rims sit nice now on the fenders. What are your next intended mods?

mando345

Vehicle(s)
Welcome Mando
Those rims sit nice now on the fenders. What are your next intended mods?
I would like to change out the head unit for a better one, door speakers, some 10" subs molded in the back. I don't really want a box setup because I need the cargo space, change the exhaust tips(only), maybe a hybrid blow off valve, change the front grill, possibly a swaybar upgrade and a mishimoto transmission cooler.
Power-wise Im happy with the 295hp/296tq output

Last edited:

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
I would like to change out the head unit for a better one, door speakers, some 10" subs molded in the back. I don't really want a box setup because I need the cargo space, change the exhaust tips(only), maybe a hybrid blow off valve, change the front grill, possibly a swaybar upgrade and a mishimoto transmission cooler.
Power-wise Im happy with the 295hp/296tq output
Sounds good, yeah I’d be happy with 295 horses too, alas I must settle for my 268

mando345

Vehicle(s)
Sounds good, yeah I’d be happy with 295 horses too, alas I must settle for my 268
Shouldn't you be able to reflash the ECU without any additional upgrades to make the extra 30 hp?

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
Shouldn't you be able to reflash the ECU without any additional upgrades to make the extra 30 hp?
Yes you can ecu tune but they say you need a CAI to reach those horses, but then torque will have up to 420-430nm peaks, too high for my liking of a safety margin. Can totally be done but I opt to err on the side of caution, especially when there has been CVT’s fail with just 350nm. It comes down to personal choice, I wasn’t suggesting it can’t be done ;)

bigjm23

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg MY2016 Nissan Teana
So far I have:

Blitz strut bar

First time posting here, but have been a member ever since I decided I wanted a Levorg.

Can I ask where you got your lip kit from?

I am in Jamaica and I have been searching for an affordable kit and basically all I am seeing is kits in Japan for over $2k USD.

mando345

Vehicle(s)
First time posting here, but have been a member ever since I decided I wanted a Levorg.

Can I ask where you got your lip kit from?

I am in Jamaica and I have been searching for an affordable kit and basically all I am seeing is kits in Japan for over $2k USD.
no problem I was seeing similar prices and the cheapest ones i found were 1300AUS in Australia. I manage to find this in which was not carbon fiber and it was the cheapest at 599AUS (I had it shipped to Miami cause i was consolidating some other stuff) : https://www.ctautoparts.com.au/product/sti-style-full-bodykits-body-kit-for-14-17-subaru-levorg-wagon/
and i think it cost me 380AUS to air freight it cause that was the only way i could ship it out of the country. the people at CTautoparts were very helpful
I am currently in the Cayman Islands (Grand Cayman)

bigjm23

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg MY2016 Nissan Teana
Thank you. I am going to contact them and see what can be arranged. Car looks great btw

mando345

Vehicle(s)
20220308_184550.jpg

Hey guys I know its been a while since I posted an update but have finally gotten a sound system installed in the vorg. inalso incudes door speakers and tweeter upgrade( I used the subaru factory upgrade harman kardon tweeters as a plug n play option) and an android deck. the car has sound deadening in the doors and trunk area. the best thing is I can still carry a bunch of stuff in the trunk area without wasting space.

Attachments

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
View attachment 1247

Hey guys I know its been a while since I posted an update but have finally gotten a sound system installed in the vorg. inalso incudes door speakers and tweeter upgrade( I used the subaru factory upgrade harman kardon tweeters as a plug n play option) and an android deck. the car has sound deadening in the doors and trunk area. the best thing is I can still carry a bunch of stuff in the trunk area without wasting space.
Nice, I foresee some Subby grills in your near future ;)