Levorg Parts and Goodies

bigsurlyt

Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Levorg GTSV1 STI
Hi Crew, Hope we are all recovering from the past two year experiment.....

Just wanted to share a couple of sites ive found for upgrade Levorg parts, as I know we get forgotten down here.

The window shopping is pretty fun I must admit...... getting purchases past the bank manager is another story LOL.

Enjoy!

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Hey Guv, reasonable postage from Blackhawk as well... Not cheap, like always.. but reasonable.
Well that’s sounds promising, because REASONABLE is definitely NOT a word I associate with Japanparts!! Exorbitant doesn’t come close to describing them ;(
Shame coz they have some awesome stuff but postage can be almost as much as the part WTF?!

bigsurlyt

Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Levorg GTSV1 STI
Well that’s sounds promising, because REASONABLE is definitely NOT a word I associate with Japanparts!! Exorbitant doesn’t come close to describing them ;(
Shame coz they have some awesome stuff but postage can be almost as much as the part WTF?!
Yes, Blackhawk is definitely more affordable than Japan parts. I just did a comparison and holy shieeet. Blackhawk all day.
Prova Racing Air filter, 2 HKS Oil Filters, and a Blitz rear strut bar $320 Aus delivered.
Im pretty sure Japanparts is run by expats, so theres that.... charging a PREMIUM. Japanese companies tend to be more user friendly ;)