Levorg Service Manual

Virgonaut

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT-S Sport 1.6DIT

Attachments

Stockysan

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT-S
Thanks Virginaut. Has anyone found any Levorg specific stuff in there? I find that the model selection butting doesn't work, so I am only looking at WRX content.

mvpluidex

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 1.6 GT
Hey guys, if anyone has managed to get a parts list/service manual please point me in the right direction

mondial

Vehicle(s)
subaru levorg MY 2017
Hello everyone, I downloaded the manual for my Levorg but I can't view it. I would like to view it on PC with OS. Win 11 but I just can't. For me, the instructions for creating a local server are not clear (it doesn't work... Does it require Chrome OS???) and the following ones, referring to Virgonaut's post No. 24. I thank anyone who wants to help me
Simon.

lerroy

Vehicle(s)
White 2014 2.0 GTS
Hello everyone, I downloaded the manual for my Levorg but I can't view it. I would like to view it on PC with OS. Win 11 but I just can't. For me, the instructions for creating a local server are not clear (it doesn't work... Does it require Chrome OS???) and the following ones, referring to Virgonaut's post No. 24. I thank anyone who wants to help me
Simon.
You need chrome browser installed and running then click the link and install the chrome plugin
the plugin will appear in top right of chrome as an icon, if not press the three dots top right and then manage extensions
click on the local server plugin and in there you can specify the directory of the manual ( where you downloaded and extracted to)

Virgonaut

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT-S Sport 1.6DIT
Simon.
Basically what you need is:
- Chrome (not ChromeOS), or other Chromium based browser
- plugin named: Local Server plugin

So you need to:
1. install Chrome based web browser (if you don't already have)
2. install https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/web-server-for-chrome/ofhbbkphhbklhfoeikjpcbhemlocgigb
3. then go to Web Server add-on settings and set-up folder where you extracted documentation (the one that has index.html on root)
Zrzut ekranu 2022-07-22 o 22.14.41.jpg
4. enable "Automatically show index.html"
Zrzut ekranu 2022-07-22 o 22.14.41~2.jpg
5. set port (ie. 8887)
Zrzut ekranu 2022-07-22 o 22.14.41~3.jpg
6. enable "server started" and go to provided link
Zrzut ekranu 2022-07-22 o 22.14.41~4.jpg

I can't make it simpler :)

Last edited: