Levorg with complete STI Swap

bazerama

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT 2016 (MY17)
Might try this myself if I can find a mechanic with the skills ;) seems like an expensive job, just not confident enough to do it myself, not to mention I don’t have a lift. Very awesome though and they seemed to have very few problems!

Matt_GT_AUS

What I want to know is if they just deleted the eyesight. From what I know it's not legal in Australia to remove a safety feature that is delivered on a vehicle.

mark9375

Vehicle(s)
2007 Ej253 to EZ30 6MT Liberty
What I want to know is if they just deleted the eyesight. From what I know it's not legal in Australia to remove a safety feature that is delivered on a vehicle.
This is exactly the reason that would prevent me doing such a thing

I have all the facilities and gear to do a swap like this as I have done it on my 2007 Liberty

Just need someone smarter than me, or to become smart enough to figure out the eyesight problem.

I did make a comment on the Facebook post about the issue. Hopefully they look into it a bit and they can get some gurus onto it.

luke_84

Vehicle(s)
Levorg
Yeah it is a bit of a let down to see that side is neglected, it makes the whole job basically an impractical track day car.

Smidge

Have you checked with an Engineer to confirm this? It depends on how the vehicle was complied and how the 'safety feature' is classed.

If you're genuinely interested in doing it, rather than looking for a reason not to, check and see if its legal in your state with someone qualified to make the call.

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
Does anyone have the subaru part numbers for the sti front wings and side skirts?

I'm not a fan of buying secone hand.

Last edited: