New Owner - UK. Levorg 2.0GT STi

David_S_Walker

Vehicle(s)
BMW R1200S, Abarth 595C, Subaru Outback 3.0Rn & Subaru Levorg GT STi
Hello,

Recently picked up a JDM import Subaru Levorg 2.0GT STi and am delighted thus far.

Long time Subaru owner - Mainly JDM models but this was bought to replace my UK Outback 3.0Rn which has been a brilliant car but I felt it was time for a change.

Have a couple of questions which I will post in the appropriate forums on here but otherwise look forward to contributing!

Best regards,

David:)

Attachments

levorgy888

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6
Hello,

Recently picked up a JDM import Subaru Levorg 2.0GT STi and am delighted thus far.

Long time Subaru owner - Mainly JDM models but this was bought to replace my UK Outback 3.0Rn which has been a brilliant car but I felt it was time for a change.

Have a couple of questions which I will post in the appropriate forums on here but otherwise look forward to contributing!

Best regards,

David:)
Nice is this the 300 hp one? Think they get them in Australia/NZ also.

David_S_Walker

Vehicle(s)
BMW R1200S, Abarth 595C, Subaru Outback 3.0Rn & Subaru Levorg GT STi
Nice is this the 300 hp one? Think they get them in Australia/NZ also.
Hello,

Well 296bhp to be exact! But that will do.

They do have them in Aus/NZ and I was recently fortunate to secure a set of English manuals from an eBay seller there which have solved many a mystery thus far as I only had the original Japanese ones which were not a lot of use TBH.

Really enjoying it so far and yesterday fitted a new Pioneer head unit which has made such a difference although I do have a question. On it which I will post shortly.

Best regards,

David :)