OEM STI grille

MikeAWD

Vehicle(s)
2018 Levorg 1.6 GT-S Black
Hi guys. I Have MY2018 1.6 GT-S. Im pretty happy with the stock look but want the chrome trim on the grilleimages (18).jpegimages (17).jpeg a little thinner. I like the OEM STI grille on the STI model. I know the bumper is different but does anyone know if the grilles could direct swap. I would much rather do this and spend 100USD then 500 USD for the Subaru mesh grille. Thanks guys.

Josh

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 2.0L MY18
Hey mate,
Sorry no one responded to you on here, did you manage to get grille swap? im interested in doing the same and just browsing around on here for ideas to either swap from this grill or de chrome with vinyl wrap

cheers

Dmitry

Vehicle(s)
Subaru levorg
Hi guys. I Have MY2018 1.6 GT-S. Im pretty happy with the stock look but want the chrome trim on the grilleView attachment 765View attachment 766 a little thinner. I like the OEM STI grille on the STI model. I know the bumper is different but does anyone know if the grilles could direct swap. I would much rather do this and spend 100USD then 500 USD for the Subaru mesh grille. Thanks guys.
no, all the grids are different. Restay and before restayl and STI

Dmitry

Vehicle(s)
Subaru levorg
Hey mate,
Sorry no one responded to you on here, did you manage to get grille swap? im interested in doing the same and just browsing around on here for ideas to either swap from this grill or de chrome with vinyl wrap

cheers
no, all the grids are different. Restay and before restayl and STI