Same MY Levorg-WRX bonnets interchangeable?

Sandman

Hi All,
Are the 2015+ WRX/STI bonnets/hoods interchangeable with the equivalent MY Levorg? From my understanding they are interchangeable, however wish to confirm.
Cheers

MikeAWD

Vehicle(s)
2018 Levorg 1.6 GT-S Black
I believe the hood and fenders are interchangeable, even the front bumper with a slight modification to the impact beam

nicodache

I bought an aftermarket STI lip, advertised as compatible with WRX STI.
didn't fit the levorg, I had 4 holes misplaced, and the whole stuff was 2cm to long each side.

Granted, this was not genuine subary part.

So I actually wouldn't assume is the same, on the levorg and the STI.

MikeAWD

Vehicle(s)
The whole part is swappable. But it didn't fit because the design of the bumpers are different between the levorg, levorg STI, WRX and WRX STi. A Levorg STI front lip will not work on a standard Levorg.

But for example, if I want my levorg to look like a WRX . I can swap bumper and fenders over and it would fit.

Minimac2468

Vehicle(s)
levorg gts , suzuki swift
I have a similar issue, i need a new bonnet for my levorg but the wrecked levorg bonnets disapear so quickly. So would a 2017 wrx bonnet bolt straight on my 2017 levorg gts? If not what are my other options besides subaru genuine?

MikeAWD

Vehicle(s)
I have a similar issue, i need a new bonnet for my levorg but the wrecked levorg bonnets disapear so quickly. So would a 2017 wrx bonnet bolt straight on my 2017 levorg gts? If not what are my other options besides subaru genuine?
Same model year WRX and levorg should fit. Other options are after market for same model year. It's only the rear end body wise that cannot be interchanged. Levorg with WRX front end swap attached.

Attachments

Minimac2468

Vehicle(s)
levorg gts , suzuki swift
Same model year WRX and levorg should fit. Other options are after market for same model year. It's only the rear end body wise that cannot be interchanged. Levorg with WRX front end swap attached.
Thanks alot! This will really help me find a replacement. If only i could find the same colour.