What to do

Jacob

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 2.0l 2014
Hey I've had my Subaru Levorg for coming up to a year now, and I'm not to sure what I should upgrade first

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
I need to hear the Nvidia 400 but want blue tips as a must.

I feel like modern aftermarket exhausts sound more tinny & raspy over deep and I hate this.

twlevorg

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 2.0
Did you end up getting the Nvidia 400? Only videos I can find of the Q300 and 400 online seem to be for older 1.6lt. Would like to hear a good video of these exhausts on a 2.0 and see if they're any better.

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
Did you end up getting the Nvidia 400? Only videos I can find of the Q300 and 400 online seem to be for older 1.6lt. Would like to hear a good video of these exhausts on a 2.0 and see if they're any better.
I haven't got anything yet. Annoyingly even invidia can't tell me the exact dB of their exhaust.

Really considering a ganador exhaust now. After hearing them on YouTube the titanium one is ticking the boxes.

Last edited:

twlevorg

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 2.0
I was tempted by the Ganador one too. The blue rolled tips look great, much nicer than the HKS ones with the covers, but... I see them come up on the buy/sell groups here in Taiwan and people struggle to sell them. It seems like people change their mind about owning them after a while. I'd guess there's some drone with them but not sure.

It's tough to decide on what to get... wish the q300 had an option with blue tips.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
I was tempted by the Ganador one too. The blue rolled tips look great, much nicer than the HKS ones with the covers, but... I see them come up on the buy/sell groups here in Taiwan and people struggle to sell them. It seems like people change their mind about owning them after a while. I'd guess there's some drone with them but not sure.

It's tough to decide on what to get... wish the q300 had an option with blue tips.
It Does ;)

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
There's a q300 for the levorg with blue tips? Have only ever seen it without (https://www.invidia-exhausts.com.au/invidia-q300-ss-tips-cat-back-exhaust-suit-subaru)
Yeah just had a search and couldn't find them either. When I bought mine a few years back they had the blue tip version too, must've discontinued them.
I was considering the blue tips when I bought mine but I opted for the SS, they told me that if I changed my mind and wanted the blue tips, it can be done with heat, just hit them with a blow torch till the desired color is reached, so that's an option for you.

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti

On FB I've seen someone say the 300 is as quiet as stock so stick with the 400