Wheel refurbishment

mac1ek84

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 2016 GT S
Alrite lads,
Has anyone had any work done to their original wheels? I'm looking to have mine done in near future.001.jpg

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 1.6 GT with STI body kit 2016 (17 plate)
Alrite lads,
Has anyone had any work done to their original wheels? I'm looking to have mine done in near future.View attachment 874
Yes I have, several times. but yours seem to have corroded as well. The alloys are diamond cut which makes it pricier to fix.
I refurbished 4 of mine for £408 in February 2019 (you've got some very tall kerbs in parts of London, my Levorg was actually beached on a kerb by the bodykit sideskirts on one side!) and one alloy for £114 in October and those are Peterborough rates approx 90 miles north of London. Not a lot of competitors here to drive the price down.

I did eventually fit Alligators' rim protectors, at £45 a rim, but be warned that they can upset your TPMS and if you do kerb one bad enough, it will detach from within your alloy rim and tyre and will need replacing.
My local dealer fitted their own when I got my car serviced, easier to replace, but they don't stay stuck to the rims and protect as well as Alligator rim protectors. And they look tatty as they peel away.
My service is due next month, hopefully my dealer will reattach them for free.

mac1ek84

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 2016 GT S
Cheers Lenny mate, i have had a qoute for £420 ( 6 months warantee) if i wanted to maintain original colours, or £320 if they were to be painted in one colour (1 year warantee)‍

Last edited: