Exhaust Upgrade

Discussion in 'Subaru Levorg Modifcations' started by Aussie down under, Sep 2016.

1. Harry Karlsson

Harry Karlsson New Member

Likes Earned:
    MRT XB power pack installed.

2. iad

iad New Member

Likes Earned:
    I have been considering the XB pack. I have found a Victorian agent for the setup. How much of an improvement is it over stock? (I have had a Stage 1 tune which game me +15 to 20 wkw)
    Did you you get a dyno tune?
    I like the muffler sound you have too. What brand are they?

3. Harry Karlsson

Harry Karlsson New Member

Likes Earned:
    Noticed a good improvement with xb power pack over stock setup. The 3" exhaust from turbo back and the rear mufflers are from MRT.

4. LevorgBlackOut

LevorgBlackOut Member

Likes Earned:
    Hi All,

Sadly I have to leave the forum, I no longer have my Levorg. Few reasons for that:

1. I was in a position to buy my dream car so I did.
    2. The CVT gear box on the Levorg drove me nuts, while it's awesome for a wagon and what 99% of people buy the car for, it just doesn't cut the mustard. A manual version would have been soooooo much better.
    3. I spent a lot on my Levorg and to be honest it needed a lot more $$$$ to get it where I wanted the car to be.

I am not putting the car down, it's bloody comfy and a nice drive, but modification wise, I can see the CVT failing horribly if I tried to push it anywhere near where I would like to see the car.

My email is ntruluck@gmail.com if anyone wants to keep in touch.

Happy driving all and look after yourselves.

P.S I have a set of alloys and spare wheel if anyone is interested. Currently plastic dipped black but can be peeled back, the tyres have done 10000klms so still got heaps on them.

Nick

5. nicodache

nicodache Member

Likes Earned:
    You don't have to leave, but you can if you want ;)
    we're not going to ban you for not having a levorg ;)

out of curiosity, what's your dream car ? :)

6. LevorgBlackOut

LevorgBlackOut Member

Likes Earned:
    Lol.

BMW M4 (the new M3). Got the competition edition.

7. nicodache

nicodache Member

Likes Earned:
    too bad it lacks some trunk space, no ? :D

8. LevorgBlackOut

LevorgBlackOut Member

Likes Earned:
    Actually I was amazed. Went up the sunny coast and managed to fit 2 sets of golf clubs, kitbag and a case of beer and still had space. That’s without dropping any of the 60/40 rear seats.

9. Nickopen

Nickopen New Member

Likes Earned:
    Levorgblackout, your not the only one to sell their levorg. Exact same reasons. I needed a manual. I'm driving a little i30 Sr manual around until I can find something better.

10. LevorgBlackOut

LevorgBlackOut Member

Likes Earned:
    It’s not the manual so much. The M4 has a DCT transmission and it’s flawless. I just saw things going wrong at some stage and after a year I finally resided to the fact I just didn’t enjoy the car and it was time for a change. Granted a big change, but I’m over the moon about it. Have a look at the new golf R wagon mate. I believe you can get a manual, worse case it’s a DCT gearbox and they are tough as anything.

11. Parian

Parian Active Member

Likes Earned:
    Careful consideration is needed when purchasing a vehicle :D

Nice purchase on the M4 Nick, i'm sure you'll let me drive it one day o_O haha.

I'm still a fan of the ol 'grovel'... carts my camping gear on the dirt roads with ease, takes my seemingly endless amounts of fishing gear to whatever boat ramp departure it is for the off shore adventure and enough shtick to get around those pesky 80km/hr highway folk.
    Have learnt to drive in harmony with the CVT and i utilize paddle shift when i really do feel like changing gears consistently in peak hour traffic :rolleyes:

Granted the levorg wasn't the 'perfect' car although for my budget it delivered. After modifying her... she serves me well enough :p

For those who leave the Levorg and Subaru, do enjoy your next driving experience ;)

Last edited: Nov 2017
  12. LevorgBlackOut

LevorgBlackOut Member

Likes Earned:
    :) see you tomorrow morning mate.

Parian likes this.
  13. AKKO

AKKO Member

Likes Earned: