Exhaust Upgrade

Discussion in 'Subaru Levorg Modifcations' started by Aussie down under, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Luke Rado

Luke Rado New Member

Likes Earned:
    Are there any legalities with an X-Force Varex type muffler in QLD?

2. cherryflavouredpez

cherryflavouredpez New Member

Likes Earned:
    Mind if you share where you got it tuned?

3. iad

iad New Member

Likes Earned:
    The work was done at the Horsepower Factory in South Dandenong. They are good.

4. Garry

Garry New Member

Likes Earned:
    Thinking about the XA, XB and muffler replacement from MRT. How has it held up since you did the upgrade?

5. Kash

Kash New Member

Likes Earned:
    Looking at getting the a hks cat back system for my UK spec 1.6gt...but concerned it will drone at certain speeds which I absolutely do not want...anyone with experience of the hks kit?...it's a premium price so I'm hoping it would be good kit

6. Lenny

Lenny New Member

Likes Earned:
    I know this thread is a bit old but just wondering where everyone is with their exhausts now that the Levorg has been around for a while. We've just bought a 2016. The mufflers are aftermarket. Can't find a brand but I'm pretty sure they're decent. Straight through and look to be 2.5". The rest of the exhaust is stock standard. No exhaust noise whatsoever. Just engine noise. Looking at either the MRT 3" of maybe even the Invidia cat back for now. Any info or videos on noise would be great.
    Cheers.