Happy Chappy

MrLee

Hi Folks, i'm also a proud owner of a GT-S Spec-B. Picked up about two weeks ago, and its been great so far. Looking to learn heaps more about it whilst driving, but also from fellow members here.

Thought I'd post some pics of my configuration for those who want to know what the Honeycomb Grill and carbon trim options look like.

Any questions, let me know folks!
Nice looking car, I almost went white myself but changed my mind when I saw the black one in the showroom. Changed from a storm trooper to darth vader.

surfseventy

Hi kpny,

I like the contrast of the light colour with the dark alloys and mesh grille. Really looks great.
I'm a big fan of the blue accents on the interior, too. Mine has the leather with the blue stitching. Looks great.

surfseventy

It looks so much better. I'm really not a huge fan of the chrome grill surround. The grill on its own is fine, but the surround draws unnecessary attention to itself I think. I plasti-dipped the chrome to see how it would look (black because the blue is way too hard to colour match with plastic paint :p) I'm thinking of doing the chrome window trim delete too, and then putting some new rims on it, not sure what yet, but there will be mods!
View attachment 108
Hi carpathia512,

I'm not a huge fan of the chrome bits on the Lapis Blue, either. Yours looks cool! You've given me something to think about. Cheers.

Parian

Thanks guys. Any ideas on shipping costs etc? Have you both bought from there?
Have already purchased and received a grill which cost $155 in shipping.
Awaiting rims and other bits & pieces from Japanparts, all up spent just over $4K and shipping was $895. No doubt the heavier the item/s, the more shipping will cost.
It certainly pays to buy everything you want in one order to save on shipping cost.

When she's completed i'll post the photo ;)

Last edited:

Parian

Hi carpathia512,

I'm not a huge fan of the chrome bits on the Lapis Blue, either. Yours looks cool! You've given me something to think about. Cheers.
Sub Club: The Chrome Free Lapis Blue Levorger's
I'll embrace the day when the 'WOO' is finally free from the chrome, looking like it'll be mid feb until completion.