Lowered Levorg

IANDLP

Sorry guys. Haven't been on here much and just spotted this.

Installation time is around 1.5 hours front and rear with the appropriate tools.

The ride is firm but not too different from standard. Mine never suffered from any excessive bounce in the rear so can't comment on that.

Spring rates are 5.2kg/mm front and 5.7kg/mm rear.

Price will be dependant on numbers. Will do a thread with group buy interest soon

Hey guys.

So I have booked mine in at MCA suspension in Geebung, having XR coil overs installed. Bye bye, rear end bounce. 22nd march.

Man there are soooooo many posts going on left, right and center. Once my car is all done I will do a new post with details pics and opinions. lol

Car goes in Wednesday 22 March. If I forget to post here send a bump remind after the weekend and I will either reply or send the link to the new thread

Stu Pagdin

I purchased the RS-R springs, they offer a forum discount so it works out to be 729$ shipped, for those asking about price

Very nice. I decided on taking mine to MCA suspension and having the X-Series fitted. Goes in on Wednesday. Can't wait to get rid of that awful rebound. It's bloody dangerous.

Stumpvold

Got any more pictures of how it sits? Thinking of doing this, or wait for street legal coilovers.

Dee

what's next on the mod list? I take it the headlights you ordered are a direct bolt in? Anticipating the pics of that one

greasy_e94

Vehicle(s)
WK Statesman, PK Ranger
I ended up fitting TSW Spa 19x8 with Pirelli 245/35/19 tyres.

View attachment 81
You have a tow bar with the rear under spoiler! I want to do this, did you need to get the spacer kit from japanparts to drop it down lower or does the towbar fit with it in its original position? It's hard to tell from this angle