Matt's Levorg (Photo Heavy!)

lerroy

Vehicle(s)
VMG (A) Levorg
Awesome bro so much better, bummer about harness, quick replacement though.

My mfd seems to be in limbo with ebay shipping :( not even sure if it's left usa yet

Supafly_NZ

Vehicle(s)
2014 FA20 Levorg, 2008 600HP 6MT Impreza STi
Awesome bro so much better, bummer about harness, quick replacement though.

My mfd seems to be in limbo with ebay shipping :( not even sure if it's left usa yet
Annoying about the shipping, I have a few components for the STi build that are held up in the USA also via Ebay's global shipping program.
I find that's always the case though, while it's convenient to have that available for US sellers, it usually means a 3-4 week longer than usual shipping delay.

Progress on the Levorg will now slow down for 2024, outside of the projects I have started.
I still have a fair bit of work to do ahead of me on the STi as far as getting it legal and back on the road then hoping to enter into some local events and then take it from there. A lot of this is quite expensive since it includes LVVT recertification, an engine re-tune as well as a bunch of safety/race equipment to be purchased.

2024 projects:
- Drivers STi Guard + Sideskirt conversion (Waiting on the guard to arrive next month, then paint and fit)

- WRX Speedo Cluster conversion (I will order an EEPROM clamp via AliExpress as they're cheap)

1724888064916.png

- Black interior conversion. Aim here is to convert the rest of the interior roof to black.
I will look to grab as many black WRX components as possible (sun visors, grab handles, middle B pillar trim).
The rear C-pillar trims will need to be painted since no model (AFAIK) shares the same trim and is offered in black.
Then that leaves the roof lining itself to be removed and dyed black.

- In-cabin road noise elimination / sound improvement. I still have yet to peel back the wheel liners and apply foam to the top side of these.
Really happy with how well this has gone throughout the rest of the car already.

- Lowering Springs : I have decided to go for RSR Ti2000 springs here.
I haven't started this project but since I have to tear off the wheel liners for the sound deadening project, it will be much easier to do this at the same time as having the suspension out.
Am on the fence about doing this as I may look to sell the car next year.