Struts vs Coilovers

Nizkit

Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Levorg GT-S
Great choice, you’ll love em. The guys at DHF are awesome too. That noise at the front you had was guaranteed to be the top hat, probably on the left front side too ;)
Are you a telepath?! You're bang on! Makes me feel a little better that it's not just me.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Are you a telepath?! You're bang on! Makes me feel a little better that it's not just me.
How’d you know I was a telepath? You must be one too lol No it’s definitely not just you, it’s just Levorg owners unfortunately. But rest assured the horizon holds bliss and you won’t believe how green the grass becomes. You’ll fall in love with the car all over again, they’re just that good!

cjanogica

Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Levorg GT S B spec (AUS)
Hi all, first time saying something here lol
Been looking to replace the Bilstein's for a while now...looked at the MCA, Teins and Silvers.
Cost wise about the same.
Parts wise...MCA are great for you in the Eastern states....MCA is Queensland based...so easier/cheaper for you to get parts etc.
Here in Perth, have to say that the HSDs are looking like the best option

Guys at S-technic have installed a few on a few different Subaru's models over here and have found them "very good".
Cost wise including install cost they are cheaper than the MCA and Tein's (if you can find them in Perth).
I am looking at the Dualtechs.
Monopro is more for "track day toys" I was told LOL

Anyway...my two cents worth LOL

bigsurlyt

Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Levorg GTSV1 STI
Hi all, first time saying something here lol
Been looking to replace the Bilstein's for a while now...looked at the MCA, Teins and Silvers.
Cost wise about the same.
Parts wise...MCA are great for you in the Eastern states....MCA is Queensland based...so easier/cheaper for you to get parts etc.
Here in Perth, have to say that the HSDs are looking like the best option

Guys at S-technic have installed a few on a few different Subaru's models over here and have found them "very good".
Cost wise including install cost they are cheaper than the MCA and Tein's (if you can find them in Perth).
I am looking at the Dualtechs.
Monopro is more for "track day toys" I was told LOL

Anyway...my two cents worth LOL
Hey mate,

Any intel on the upgrade?

Im still looking at MSD and throwing the Bilstiens in the bin.

Cheers!

cjanogica

Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Levorg GT S B spec (AUS)
Hey mate,

Any intel on the upgrade?

Im still looking at MSD and throwing the Bilstiens in the bin.

Cheers!
Sorry about the delay on getting back to you....been a bit busy .
Still researching is my best reply at this moment.