Wanted (If such a thing exists?) Shallow boot underfloor tray to allow space saver wheel to be stored

David_S_Walker

Vehicle(s)
BMW R1200S, Abarth 595C, Subaru Outback 3.0Rn & Subaru Levorg GT STi
Hello,

Currently have the deep partitioned under floor boot tray which is great but doesn’t allow for carrying of a spare space saver and, call me old fashioned I dont trust the tyre foam kits to be honest!

So am trying to find a shallow version of the boot underfloor tray if such a thing exists?

I have checked on partsouq but can only look at my car - a JDM import - which comes with deep partitioned version.

Anyone with a UK Levorg prepared to PM me their VIN number? Then I can search using that or perhaps point me in the right direction for a different parts diagram showing a UK Levorg boot set up which maybe will have what I am looking for?

Or on the other hand it may not exist! :)

Thanks & best regards,

David:)

Arkatee

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6 GT, Forester SF, Mazda MX5
The UK version is the same as yours - just storage, no spare. I just got rid of the foam inserts etc and stuck a space saver in there. There's plenty of room on top of it for storing other stuff. Space saver came from eBay. A full size spare will fit too.

Last edited:

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
The UK version is the same as yours - just storage, no spare. I just got rid of the foam inserts etc and stuck a space saver in there. There's plenty of room on top of it for storing other stuff. Space saver came from eBay. A full size spare will fit too.

What size wheel and how did you screw it down?

Arkatee

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 1.6 GT, Forester SF, Mazda MX5
Tyre is 135/80R17. There was already a captive nut with bolt in the bottom of the well.

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Same here i just removed my underfloor tray fully to put in a space saver.