G'day from Victoria Australia

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Bought my MY17 GT-S Levorg about a Month ago, she replaced my beloved and recently Late MY15 WRX.
They are very similar and very different cars, but I must admit I'm loving the Levorg so far.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
Welcome Grovel, No my Rex wasn't an sti, so the Levorg has the same engine, which is good

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
Can I ask if you have made any enhancements or mods? Anything planned?
Done a few mods so far, not a lot engine performance wise as I don’t trust the CVT to handle it unfortunately :( Mild tune maybe?
To date I’ve done:-
-Dealer Towbar
-OEM Floor mats (like everyone else lol)
-OEM STi Enkei Alloys (black)
-OEM Sports grill (with smaller chrome)
-Tinted front windows and UV protection on all the factory tinted ones, as factory tint doesn’t provide any UV protection.
-OEM rear cargo tray
-Rally armour mudflaps
-JDM Rear quarter glass chrome garnish
-Vortex generator on rear wing
-Invidia Q300 catback exhaust
-HikeIt X9 throttle controller
-MCA Pro Comfort Coilovers
-Auto window and mirror closing/opening module
-Increased Tyre width to 235’s on original Enkei’s
-Blue anodised rings on the fan, heating cooling dials.
- 20mm Billet Aluminium Wheel Spacers all round
- Viofo A129 Pro Dual Channel dash cam
- Genuine STi Flexible Front Tower Brace
- Intima SR Brake Pads Front and Rear
- Vented Fender Shrouds (Ripple Red)
- Grimmspeed Radiator Shroud (Ripple Red)
- Dynotuned at HPF (Horsepower Factory Dandenong South) 3 Feb 22
- Back to stock size tyres, removed wheel spacers and raised the coilovers 35mm, Pirelli Powergy from DHF - June 2023

Last edited:

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
South Australia. Sadly Vicroads will charge me 2K just for transfering my plate:oops:
Theft! Don’t know why Vic charges so much more than other states for personalised plates :( That’s almost a set of coilovers, or a CAI with ecu tune with change. Damn!
How much did they cost in SA?

infinity

Theft! Don’t know why Vic charges so much more than other states for personalised plates :( That’s almost a set of coilovers, or a CAI with ecu tune with change. Damn!
How much did they cost in SA?
2K is for Victoria registration only... and exter 500 for personalised plate I remembered?
It is 300 for personalised plate in SA and not sure how much for registration transfer though

Shanemvb

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT-S
Hey mate, Did you install the towbar yourself, I have a fixed towbar from the dealer here. Instructions say i will need to cut the bumper. I have the GTS JDM MY15. Did your bumper get cut to fit yours?

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
Hey mate, Did you install the towbar yourself, I have a fixed towbar from the dealer here. Instructions say i will need to cut the bumper. I have the GTS JDM MY15. Did your bumper get cut to fit yours?
G’day Shane, no I had mine fitted at the dealer before delivery. Yes the bumper needs to be cut, I’ve taken a photo for you. Call out if you need anything else.
IMG_1988.jpg

Last edited: