HELP my Levorg is speaking japanese to me

CParker

Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Levorg
As the title indicates my levorg keeps randomly speaking japanese to me, I know what your thinking ‘its obviously the ETC’ I have removed it so I can guarantee its not that. I have changed the display language to english on MFD and Dash, I suspect it is coming from my head unit as it is japanese and I’m unable to change it to english but on the off chance that it is actually the car I am wondering if anyone has had the same issue. It’s intermittent but I have found it says “tokyo tina hairimashita” and something else ending in hairimashita (I know no japanese apart from basic school stuff but thats what it sounds like to me). Any help appreciated

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Your GPS is on. Use google translate video and go to gps screen to turn it off.

lerroy

Vehicle(s)
White 2014 2.0 GTS
yeah sounds like gps try as Jarocki suggests. Mine also used to talk on start-up and other randoms times linked to the Japanese car rego system, normally installed infront of the main fuse box drivers side I just unplugged power.

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
Mine speaks to say the car in front has moved forward.
I don't know how to turn this off.

lerroy

Vehicle(s)
White 2014 2.0 GTS
Mine speaks to say the car in front has moved forward.
I don't know how to turn this off.
oh really mine doesn't talk, it just beeps when car in front moves. Part of the eyesight system

I did see in the main dash gauge menu, I can lower the volume of all eyesight warnings and also disable the car in-front has moved warning but that will turn off completely

Must be a newer model or STI to talk to you i guess ?