One year owning my 2016 Levorg STI Sport

Blanchey

Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Levorg STI Sport (World Rally Blue II)
50EE2EB0-C47B-4D38-BB1A-F8449888489E.jpegCant wait to put some wheels on her. I have Enkei TS-V in mind

I have also recently got the mirrors paint matched to the World Rally Blue II

Next few things I want to get done is to paint the interior headliner black, window tints and head unit upgrade, what’s some things you guys are looking at doing to your Levorgs in the near future ?!

Toslo4u

Vehicle(s)
2017 subaru levorg
welcome head unit and speaker is a must, oil air Seperators help your engine stay abit cleaner as the valves get a build-up of carbon on them. next will be some mca comfort coilovers then a few basic engine mods and tune still not set on what wheels i want atm but i do like the stock wheels i did put my works kiwami off my 2005 sti looked ok bit to wide will want prob an 8.5 instead.

Blanchey

Vehicle(s)
Kiwamis are my second choice for wheels if I couldn’t get the Enkei TS-V, they are a nice wheel. I unfortunately can’t simply go for coilovers as my cat at stock hight can’t get into my car only justtttt makes it over a speed numb to get into my work place, and out of my current driveway. So I will be looking at getting airbags so I can raise the front. Thanks for the welcome !

Blanchey

Vehicle(s)
I think with that blue incredible color you have, one is the rim ;)
The more I see them the more I like them they also come in 19’ where as the TS-V only come in 18’ I believe. I will be getting bronze like these

Attachments

Toslo4u

Vehicle(s)
2017 subaru levorg
they are a good wheel i would like bags but don't want to go crazy with the levorg i was thinking ssr sp5 or rays grim light
unnamed.jpg

Blanchey

Vehicle(s)
I think the stock ride hight is the thing that I want to change the most. I’m not looking to put her on the ground but to just close the wheel gap then when I need a front lift I have that option. Seen a few with lowering springs and they look great.

I love the white Kiwamis too, white wheels are growing

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Kiwamis are my second choice for wheels if I couldn’t get the Enkei TS-V, they are a nice wheel. I unfortunately can’t simply go for coilovers as my cat at stock hight can’t get into my car only justtttt makes it over a speed numb to get into my work place, and out of my current driveway. So I will be looking at getting airbags so I can raise the front. Thanks for the welcome !
The MCA's can be set to standard hight, or lower if you want....I have them and love them!

Toslo4u

Vehicle(s)
2017 subaru levorg
yeah i like the white on white look and when the wheels are ceramic coated so easy to clean i was looking at the springs to but would prefer to be able to ajust the ride hight