Stumpvold's Levorg

Stumpvold

IMG_20170516_174405_119.jpg
Well.. I think these needs some modifying :D
Edit: They do not, even though it may look like it, cover the low beam, light output is the same with or without, and it has the same pattern on the road and the wall that I checked. The high beam I have no idea yet, but I'm guessing I will notice it. Some material will be cut away eventually, I just have to get a dremel first.

Last edited:

Stumpvold

Love sunny days! It's been raining for a week, so I cleaned her good, and took her for a long drive.
IMG_20170521_212156_801.jpg

I think I want to go lower though :rolleyes:

Dee

Bags!

Adjusting on the fly with ease within seconds, is just so damn good and bags have come so far since the early days.

nicodache

I so much wish I'd be from down under as well.

install bags on a car over here, is red card at MOT directly. Don't have to do MOT yet, as she is younger than 4y old, but once she turns 4, if she's bagged, that's a MOT failure, and I may not even be allowed to drive it back home. Because this is not how the manufacturer had planned the car, so it is surely definitely dangerous, you see :/

So I'm keeping her chassis & powertrain stock...

Stumpvold

It's the same here, our solution is changing it out every 2 years ;)
Or, of the kit is tüv approved, you can get an approval to use it.
Coilovers have the some problem here too, both will likely get a 2 on the mot (0 is good, 1 is needs changing, but not another check, 2 is changing and checking, 3 is ban.)
Either I wait for a kit with tüv, or I change it back in 4 years, and keep changing it bi yearly. Since I'm looking to get a garage, it will most likely be the first alternative. :D

Stumpvold

IMG_20170526_084745_060.jpg
Love this front end.

Not much going on lately, some parts got some paint on them, but the parts already were black, so no noticable difference besides in direct sunlight (flakey)
Oh, and impatient me did not wait for either tuv or the garage to be finished :oops:

Stumpvold

The modifying has begun!
IMG_20170615_213522_797.jpg
Rough outline of where the goodies should be, this needs some more work before i am happy. I also have to make a new lid over this, since the old ones are two parts.
Any suggestions on what color i should choose? I thought black fabric in the wheel well, and maybe oem or something different on the upper lid.

AKKO

^ What is the motivation for this modification, larger spare wheel, storage, stereo or something else?